The GPPA in Medicine facilitates an excellent undergraduate education enriched by special College of Medicine (COM) programs focused on the profession and scope of medicine and healthcare in the context of the evolution of the social contract and its fundamental relation to the profession of medicine.
- Become a critical thinker.
- Determine what is important to think about.
- Acquire basic knowledge and understanding central to the pursuit of a medical education.
- Become knowledgeable about areas that will help you lead an enjoyable life, including literature, music, arts, athletics, theater, etc.
- Become a socially active and participatory leader in society.