The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia in the Division of Orthopaedic Surgery Research Fellowship
The fellowship is a year-long funded research program at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia in the Division of Orthopaedic Surgery. Students interested in Orthopaedics who have completed their second or third year of medical school are eligible. We will accepting applications on a rolling basis starting Oct 1 until Nov 15. However, earlier applications are welcome and fellowship spots will be offered to the candidates on rolling basis. For more information, please refer to: http://www.chop.edu/pages/benjamin-fox-orthopedic-research-scholar-award
UIC Department of Pharmacology Summer Internship
The Department of Pharmacology at UIC has an summer intern opportunity for a highly motivated student who seeks for voluntary experience working in a productive laboratory. Eligible candidate should have biology or related major, previous lab work experience is preferred but not required. Please send resume to email@example.com for consideration.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention Epidemiology Elective Program (EEP)
- The Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine is accepting applications for the Orthopaedic Surgery Research Fellowship. There are 5 positions available for the 2019-2020 academic year. The ideal candidate is one looking to take time off between their 3rd and 4th years of medical school to enhance their exposure to the field of Orthopaedic Surgery. Past fellows average 8-12 publications from the fellowship. Details regarding this fellowship can be found here.
- University of Alabama at Birmingham Orthopaedic Surgery Research Fellowship
- The Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine is accepting applications for the Orthopaedic Surgery Research Fellowship. There are 5 positions available for the 2019-2020 academic year. The ideal candidate is one looking to take time off between their 3rd and 4th years of medical school to enhance their exposure to the field of Orthopaedic Surgery. Past fellows average 8-12 publications from the fellowship. Details regarding this fellowship can be found at: https://www.uab.edu/medicine/orthopaedics/education/fellowships/research
- UIC Department of Pediatrics Summer Scholars Program
- The UIC Department of Pediatrics conducts a wide range of research studies, from the community to the clinic to the lab. Whenever possible, we strive to engage students in these projects. The UIC Department of Pediatrics conducts a Summer Scholars Program to enrich the experience of students conducting research in the Department. All students working for faculty in the Department are invited to participate, and all faculty in the Department have the opportunity to participate as mentors. A description of the program is available at https://chicago.medicine.uic.edu/departments/academic-departments/pediatrics/research/education/. The site contains listings of specific summer opportunities as well as links to all research conducted in the department. We also offer some paid internships over the summer. Applications for those are due March 15th. Please see the website for details.
- Dell Medical School at The University of Texas at Austin Value Based Care Research Fellowship for Medical Students
- Harvard-Longwood Short-Term Research Training in Vascular Surgery (NIH-T35)
- NIH Intramural Medical Research Scholars Program (MRSP)
- 2019 Medical Student Research Program in Diabetes and Obesity
- 2019 Vanderbilt University Medical Student Research Training Program
- NIH Medical Research Scholars Program
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH) Medical Research Scholars Program (MRSP) is a comprehensive, year-long research enrichment program designed to attract the most creative, research-oriented medical, dental, and veterinary students to the NIH intramural campus in Bethesda, Maryland. Student scholars engage in a closely mentored research project that matches their research interests and career goals.
- Learn More
- MD/MS in Clinical and Translational Science
- Medical students interested in conducting research and transferring clinical skills from “bench to the bedside” should consider the UI MD/MS CTS Joint Degree Program. For more information, click here.
- HIV Vaccine Research Grants for Medical Students
- Seeking African American/Black and Latino/a medical students interested in HIV vaccine research
- Learn More
- NIH Summer Internships and Medical Scholars Research Programs
- Application for the 2019-’20 cycle will be October 1, 2018 to January 11,2019
- Learn more
- Pediatrics Summer Research Opportunities
- Opportunities available early winter 2019
- Apply for Summer Internship Scholarship in Cardiothoracic Surgery