Would you like to know more about what it takes to be a dermatologist? Learn about a day in the life of a dermatologist, residency and fellowship options, and more.
Dr. Maria Tsoukas, Department Head and Associate Professor of Dermatology at the University of Illinois College of Medicine and UI Health, will talk about her experiences, and answer your questions. Students at all campuses are encouraged to attend, either in person or via Webinar.
• DATE: Monday, November 11 @ 1:30 p.m. CT
• CHICAGO LOCATION: CMWT 316
• PEORIA LOCATION: Room A115
• ROCKFORD LOCATION: Room S232
• URBANA LOCATION: Forum D
• Meeting number: 806 670 477
• Password: y5rrzJJa
• Link: https://uichicago.webex.com/uichicago/j.php?MTID=mb36401df7b1e5e2874b075d886a43307
• Click HERE for instructions on how to Webex
MORE WAYS TO JOIN:
Join by phone
• +1-415-655-0001 US Toll
• Access code: 809 793 734