General Requirements of GPPA Medicine Students:
To maintain your eligibility in our program students must:
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.5
- Maintain a science GPA of 3.6
- Complete a senior year capstone project
- Attain an MCAT score of 510 (subject to change from year to year)
- Successfully complete the GPPA Medicine coursework
As members of the Honors College our students must also meet the requirements of the UIC Honors College.
Additional requirements can be found on the Conditions of Acceptance page.