UICOM Office of Faculty Affairs
The Office of Faculty Affairs is a central office that serves the faculty at all four campuses. The College of Medicine employs an internationally renowned faculty. Over 3,500 full-time, part-time, and volunteer faculty members educate the College’s students at four sites across the state. The faculty affairs website is a resource for faculty, administrators and staff, providing access to forms, p&t policies and procedures, announcements and other faculty-related resources and information.
Room 124 CMW, Mail Code 784
1853 West Polk Street, Chicago, Illinois 60612
312-996-3509 phone; 312-996-9006 fax
- Sabbatical applications must be submitted for College-level review by no later than Friday, October 19, 2018. See here for more details on sabbatical leaves.
- All College of Medicine departments must submit a current copy of their unit’s p&t norms to COM Faculty Affairs by Friday, October 26, 2018.
Other Links of Interest
- UIC Faculty Handbook
- UIC Office of the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
- UIC Faculty Affairs Human Resources
- University Senate Office
- UIC Office of Diversity
- UIC Office of Business and Financial Services
- UIC Office of Access and Equity
- UIC Office of Human Resources
- Travel Directions to UIC
- Search UIC
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- State Universities Retirement System of Illinois (SURS)
- Faculty Room Reservations (Chicago)