Each submission must contain a video, poster, and abstract. Without all three of these, the submission will be considered incomplete. Each of these must be submitted via the Qualtrics form.
All judging is done virtually via the website. Only the top posters will have to display a poster in person on January 19. Winners will be notified in enough time to allow them to print their poster.
Abstracts should be no more than 1500 characters in length and must be submitted in the Qualtrics form. Please write out any special symbols.
You do not need to email abstracts this year.
Before uploading, make sure your poster meets the following criteria:
- The format should be BOX LINK (Log into uofi.BOX.com, upload your poster, then select share link, select Invited People Only, change to People With Link). For help with creating and sharing a link, please click here.
- The filename should be the Presenting Author’s name formatted “pdf”.
- The poster size should be 1920 x 1080, landscape orientation
For more information on poster formatting, please click here.
Please add your video using this form.
Before adding it, make sure your video meets the following criteria:
- The format should be BOX LINK (Log into uofi.BOX.com, upload your video, then select the ellipses for more options, select More Action and then select Embed Widget. Copy the embed code and paste below.)
- The filename should be the Presenting Author’s name formatted “lastname_firstname”
- The video size should be 500 x 400, Medium
- Video should be 5 minutes lengthrecording time.
- File size should be no larger than 240MB.
Shared link access
When you create a shared link, you have these access permissions from which to choose:
People with the link: Anyone with the link can access the item and no Box account is required. For extra security, you can also set a password or expiration for the link, as well as restrict download and/or preview access for link
Modifying Link Security Settings
You can also use the Share window directly to configure security settings for your link. To do this:
1. Open the Share window. To do this, in your Box files view, hover over the row of the file or folder you wish to share.
2. On the right, click the link icon ().
3. Click Link Settings. Box displays a list of link settings.
4. Edit these settings and click Save.
5. Select the access permission you wish to assign to the linked content. To do this, at the bottom of the Share window, click People in your company, and select from the menu that displays. (See below for further explanation of these menu options.)
6. If available, click Can view and download, and select the activity you wish to assign to the link recipients.
7. Close the Share window and use the app of your choice to send your link.