Ways to Give
Give Online Heading link
When you use our online giving system, you help us save time, reduce paperwork and eliminate postage. The transaction process is encrypted, so you can safely and securely support any of our campuses, colleges, units, or programs.
You may either make a one-time gift or set up recurring payments online using your credit card. Currently we are able to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. For security purposes, the transaction minimum is $5.
If you already have a recurring charge and would like to change your preferences, we can:
- Adjust your payment amount
- Change your payment frequency
- Switch to a different designated fund
- Update your credit card information
- Cancel your credit card in case of loss or theft
- Email us or call (217) 244-2706.
For the security of your gift, we cannot accept credit card information via email or fax.
Give By Mail Heading link
Mail Your Check
- Please make gifts by check or money order payable to the “University of Illinois Foundation.”
- Please also include a short note (or memo on your check) stating the purpose or designation of your gift.
- If mailing using the United States Postal Service (USPS), please address as follows:
University of Illinois Foundation
P.O. Box 734500
Chicago, IL 60673-4500
- If mailing using FedEx or UPS, please address as follows:
Attn: University of Illinois Foundation
131 S Dearborn, 6th Floor
Chicago, IL 60603
If a phone number is required for mailing, please use (312) 732.5365.
For questions, please contact the email@example.com.
For the security of your gift, please do not send cash.
Payroll Deductions Heading link
Payroll deduction is an easy way for University employees to make gifts directly and automatically from a paycheck. As with online giving and EFT, payroll deduction donations allow us to minimize administrative expenses.
When you make a payroll deduction gift, you may instruct the University to withhold a minimum contribution of $5 per check for a period of time (no less than 3 months) or until you instruct us to discontinue the withholding.
To make your gifts via payroll deduction, simply complete the Payroll Deduction Authorization Form.
If you have any questions, please contact Gift Processing at (217) 244-2706.
Other Ways to Give Heading link
There are other ways to give such as:
- Gift Planning
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Matching Gifts
- Unrestricted Gifts
- Designated Gifts
- Annual Gifts
- Memorials and Tributes
- Gifts of Farmland
- Gifts of Securities
- Donor Advised Funds
Please reach out to us if you would like to know more about these options.