Resources Heading link
- Instructional Design Support
- Instructional Methods and Strategies
- Provost’s Faculty Administrative Leadership Program (FALP)
A calendar-year program sponsored by the UIC provost providing faculty an opportunity to learn about administration in higher education
- KL2 Clinical and Translational Science (CATS) Scholars Program
Intended to accelerate the career progression of scientists who have demonstrated a commitment to clinical and/or translational research
- Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women’s Health (BIRCWH)
A women’s health and sex/gender-based research career development program K12 training grant to mentor scientists
- Junior Underrepresented Mentoring Pods (JUMP)
A pilot mentoring program for under-represented faculty at UI Health. The program comprises several mentoring pods, each led by 1-2 advanced faculty and involving 6-8 junior faculty. View further information here
- Department of Medical Education Scholars for Teaching Excellence Faculty Fellowship (STEFF)
- MOLA Faculty Scholars Program (FaSP)
The Medical Organization of Latino Advancement (MOLA) is offering this new program. Faculty Scholars will work under the leadership and guidance of the FaSP Director, Dr. Pilar Ortega, MD, to gain necessary skills and experiences to advance to the next level in their chosen healthcare and academic field and to advance scholarly work with direct impact on Hispanic/Latinx health equity.
- UIC Office of the Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs Events
- UIC Faculty Resources
- AAMC Faculty Development – several programs for junior, mid career and senior faculty
- AAMC Leadership and Management Foundations for Academic Medicine and Science
- AAMC Early Career Women Faculty Leadership Development Seminar
- AAMC Minority Faculty Leadership Development Seminar
- AAMC Mid-Career Minority Faculty Leadership Seminar
- AAMC Mid-Career Women Faculty Leadership Development Seminar
- AAMC Being a Resilient Leader
- AAMC Transforming Conflict into Collaboration
- Hedwig van Ameringen Executive Leadership in Academic Medicine® (ELAM) Fellowship
ELAM’s Executive Leadership in Academic Health Care (ELH) – a year-long, part-time fellowship intended for women in mid-career to senior career level leadership positions to build health care leadership skills and to learn and network with ELAM fellows.
- Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation Faculty Scholars Program
The Macy Faculty Scholars Program is a career development program for promising medical and nursing educators. While the overarching goal of the Macy Faculty Scholars Program remains the same – to develop the next generation of national leaders in medical and nursing education – the Program interest is shifting to those who are more junior and more representative of the many diverse individuals and communities served by health professions institutions throughout the country. For further details, see here.
- NAPCRG Grant Generating Program
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine (STFM) Faculty Development
- Cornell DEI Certificate Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Building a Diverse Workforce: This certificate program through Cornell University explores the three stages of hiring – building talent pools, adopting selection practices, and onboarding for employee engagement – and details the methods of inclusion for each stage to refocus hiring practices and exceed DEI goals with sustainability.