Masters and Doctorate Programs
In addition to our MD Program, the University of Illinois College of Medicine has several additional highly reputable advanced degree programs in the medical sciences.
Please review our programs to get a better understanding of the focus we have on advanced medical education as well as our focus on furthering the initiative of adding Diversity to these programs:
- Graduate Education in Biomedical Sciences (Chicago Campus)
- Masters of Science Degree in Medical Biotechnology (Rockford Campus)
- Master of Health Professions Education
- Master of Science in Patient Safety Leadership (Online)
- Graduate Diversity Programs(Chicago Campus)
- Medical Scientist Training Program (Chicago Campus)
In addition to the Masters and Doctorate programs listed above, the College of Medicine also sponsors several joint degree masters and doctorate programs. Please click here and click on “Joint Degree Programs” for more detail on these programs.